Reference and Research
Please contact our reference department with your questions by visiting the Reference Desk, calling 508-624-6992, or e-mailing email@example.com.
Reference librarians can…
- Help you locate, access or borrow information resources in our collection, the C/W Mars Network of Libraries, and in libraries across the country
- Help you borrow e-books and audiobooks from the C/W Mars digital catalog
- Make recommendations for something new to read/watch/listen to based on previous materials you liked
- Provide test proctoring for online courses (please contact your school for more information and set up a time with a reference librarian sufficiently in advance of your test date)
- Take recommendations from patrons on materials you think the library should own
Browse our list of Reference Databases, which can give you full-text articles or citations on a wide variety of subjects.
See our full list of Subject Guides that pull together resources both in-print and online for specific areas of interest, such as genealogical research, consumer health, and where to find your next favorite book.
Ask a librarian to Request an Inter-Library Loan Item. If you can’t find the item you’re looking for in our catalog, it’s likely that one of our librarians can order it for you from another library.