No Internet at home?
Borrow a library HotSpot to work on school projects, job searching online or getting reviews on your next purchase. Started working on something in the library but want to continue working on it from home? Borrow a HotSpot.
- HotSpots circulate for 2 weeks at a time, making them great for working on a special project, finals week at school, or a vacation down at the cape!
- An adult 18 years or older must be responsible for the device and only one device can be checked out at a time per family.
- They can connect up to 15 devices at a time using Verizon’s 4G LTE signal, so wherever there is Verizon cell service patrons can now have Wi-Fi access! The battery also lasts for a full 24 hours of usage between charges
- Our HotSpots can only be checked out at the main circulation desk and they must be returned at the desk as well.
- HotSpots cannot be renewed or placed on hold.
- There is a late fee of $10 a day with no maximum. The replacement fee is $150 for lost or damaged HotSpots.
Find out about borrowing a HotSpot at our main circulation desk!