Wireless HotSpot Program
No Internet at home?
Borrow a library HotSpot to work on school projects, job searching online or getting reviews on your next purchase. Started working on something in the library but want to continue working on it from home? Borrow a HotSpot.
Reserve a Hotspot!
You can now reserve a Hotspot! Reservations are for two weeks. You may pick up your Hotspot the first day of your reservation. If you do not pick up the Hotspot on the reservation date, your reservation will be cancelled. You may not reserve a Hotspot if you already have one out.
- HotSpots circulate for 2 weeks at a time, making them great for working on a special project, finals week at school, or a vacation down at the cape!
- An adult 18 years or older must be responsible for the device and only one device can be checked out at a time per family.
- They can connect up to 10 wifi devices and have up to ten hours of battery life. Hotspot wifi connection is provided by Sprint 4G LTE.
- Our HotSpots can only be checked out at the main circulation desk at the Marlborough Public Library and they must be returned at the desk as well.
- There is a late fee of $10 a day with no maximum. The replacement fee is $150 for lost or damaged HotSpots.
Find out about borrowing a HotSpot at our main circulation desk!